DIY Trendy Zipper Pouches

I'm always trying to sort out my cosmetics, stationary etc and when in a hurry, I never seem to find what I am looking for. If you also have the same problem like me, do something about it as scrambling is just a waste of time.

I like how easy and simple it is to make little pouches that help organize my stuff around the house. I found this really cool tutorial on punkprojects.com that have inspired me to make these smart looking zipper pouches.  So, I figured I will just follow the tutorial and make these pouches which undoubtedly is a really awesome way to organize my stuff. 

All you need is some material and 20 minutes of the day to make these chic and trendy zipper pouches. Try them as given in the tutorial and have fun with this totally fun craft work.






post signature

Comments

Popular Posts