The Art Of Packing - Truly An Art!!!!!

We all know how difficult it is to pack a bag when you are heading out of town or on vacation. I have done that so many times but still cannot decipher a code to make packing for long trips easy. Not only is it boring to me, I get pretty stressed out trying to pack my suitcase every time I travel. I mean, there are a lot of things that are involved. First there is recollecting all essential items to carry with you, then you got to fold and pack and lay all that stuff in your suitcase, then you have to remember the luggage weight to avoid hassles at the airport. 

My husband is the sweetest and always helps me pack my luggage. Actually he packs and I just watch and observe!!! He has so much patience to do that job, something I don't think I will acquire in the near future. I wish I could get my husband to give us tips on how to pack , but for now I stumbled upon this article that almost covers his method. If you are like me and need help, read this article called The Art Of Packing and improvise for a better travel next time.




post signature

Comments

Popular Posts