Keep Calm and.....

It is pretty weird or just sheer coincidence that lately I have been seeing a lot of the "Keep Calm" series everywhere I go. For those of you who do not understand what I am talking about, let me explain. 

Originally formulated by the British government to motivate the morale of the British public during the second world war, they developed a motivational poster titled "Keep Calm and Carry On". Unfortunately, due to limited marketing, the poster was never known until it was discovered in the year 2000 when private companies started using the poster as a decorative theme. Today, the series is popular in various media and has grown into innumerable parodies and imitations making it a notable meme. 

So I have encountered numerous parodies and I must say, it has always got me smiling. Here are the top ten favorites that I just love. 









 





post signature

Comments

Popular Posts