DIY Recipe Card Templates


If you enjoy cooking as much as I do and love experimenting a lot in the kitchen, it is best to have all of your favorite recipes pinned at one location. Making a cookbook can be a good way to organize and store all those tried and tested recipes. 

Here I have made my very own Recipe Card template which I print and fill with my all time favorite recipes after it is approved to go in my cookbook. It is very simple for me to look for the recipe later as I file them in my Recipe Cookbook.


You can download, print and write down your recipe on the card. Store it and make a fancy cookbook of your recipe card collections.  Sort them out and file them according to cuisine, technique or taste. Use any of them or make your own cards to suit your style. Next time you want to send a friend your hottest recipe, just use the template. 


Here are the freebies to download. Happy Cooking and hope you enjoy using these templates.


post signature

Comments

Popular Posts